Merge Server PLEASE ID: 24544521
Merge Server PLEASE
Sinon 2017-06-17 16:40

Can you guys please merge servers again? I mean, all players are quitting, you guys merged S5-S11 and there are only 5 players playing there atm, so there are not really many people to talk, can you guys please merge us(S5-S11) with S1? Atleast we will talk to more people and get motivated to keep playing.

Thanks.

Alexa 2017-06-17 19:55
★★ADMIN★★

Good day, Sinon! Thank you for your suggestion. It has been forwarded to our developers.

Thank you for reaching us!

GALA 2017-06-26 21:02

hi 

i disagree with merging server 

because the oldest server will take advantage on the newest 

i explain 

i play in an 18 th server i fight everyday to keep my position in all ranking , then server merge with the 17 

all the players of 17 will take all the first place in ranking and i after  try to get back in the top and seing that it's not possible i will leave the game and the problem will be worth because you will loose more player 

for sinon who have a perfect team and more than 4 m bp it's easy to merge but he merge with a server with player upper than 5 m bp he will not think the same 

sorry for my poor english i just hope you can understood my meaning 

thx

Alexa 2017-07-08 20:39
★★ADMIN★★

Good day, GALA!

We are so sorry, that you decided to quit the game. Our developers are open to any suggestions. If a player offer us something resonable we are always ready to take it into consideration, and make changings. We hope, you will turn to our game back, cause all the players are very valuable for us!

Thank you for reaching us!

SG-Agent

Dorian 2017-12-19 12:43

Thank you for considering all our requests and propositions! I hope that this game will become more and more popular! Thank you for your work and support for beginners!! 

You are not logged in!

Only registered memebers can reply to this topic. Please login to reply.