|Summon of duty:"What, how and why???"|
What summon of duty stands for
Summon of duty is a mission which is available 24 hours. The boss comes every Sunday at 9:30, 22:00 in the last room of battle, providing huge rewards.
Once you summon a foe, he cannot be summoned again, but you will have an opportunity to summon boss directly, without fight any pawns.
Every next Gold Summon costs 50 gold more than the previous.
There are 12 dıfferent pawns, each of them become available on certain level.
As it is mentioned above, there are 12 different pawns, which have to be defeated by you.
1. The pawn, becoming available first is MacArthur. You get the chance to defeat him on level 30. As a reward you can get MacArthur Dispatch order and fragment of club character card, which gives you 120 skill DEF.
2. The second pawn's name is Montgomery. He becomes available on level 40. As a reward you can get Montgomery Dispatch order and fragment of club character card, which gives you 320 HP
3. Then, it is turn of Barton! He is available on level 50. If you defeat him, you will have a chance to grab Barton Dispatch Order and fragment of club character card, which gives you 160 gun ATK!
4. The 4th pawn is Nimitz, you can start defeating him on level 60. If you do it, as a reward you will get Nimitz Dispatch Order and a fragment of heart character card, which gives you 120 Gun DEF!
5. It's high time to appear for Eisenhower on level 65! If you win the battle, you will get Eisenhower Dispatch Order and a fragment of heart character card as a reward , which gives you 480 HP!
6. Now it's turn of Churchill! He appears on level 70. Once you defeat him, you will immediatelly grab Churchill Daspatch order and heart character card, which gives you 240 gun ATK!
7. The next Charles de Gaulle is coming. You have chance to defeat him on level 75. If you win, you will immediately obtain Charles de Gaulle dispatch oreder and fragment of heart character card with 180 Skill DEF!
9. The next pawn is Dark Heal. He appears right after you pass level 85. You have chance to grab Dark Heal Dispatch order.
10. Now it's high time for Light Overmind. You have chance to defeat him once you reach level 90. If you are strong enough to defeat him, you will obtain Light Overmind Despatch Order.
11. Well, it's a turn of Red Storm. He appears on level 95 and the following levels. You have chance to defeat him and grab a Red Storm Dispatch Order.
12. And the last pawn is Zaku Phantom. He comes on level 100, and if you are strong enough to defeat him, you can get a Zaku Phantom Dispatch Order.
Only registered memebers can reply to this topic. Please login to reply.