Wow, it’s hot out there! Especially with all this elite armour on. Oh, you haven’t heard? We’re all able to afford Tier 92 armour now, because our Ninja Team has been working on an exciting new repair system - with help from honorary Ninjas Mod Orion and Mod Camel. More on that shortly, plus news on the July 4th event, a mobile update, and the Solomon’s General Store Summer Sale!
Ninja Strike 7: Tier 92 Armour
The main focus of Ninja Strike 7 is Tier 92 armour, but as you’ll soon hear, they’ve been busy all over the game! Let’s see what they’ve been up to.
Tier 92 Elite Armour Repair
Tier 92 Armour is the best armour in RuneScape, but most players have had to settle for lesser alternatives because it’s too expensive to fix.
Tier 92 Elite Sirenic & Tectonic Armour
Tier 92 Elite Armours can now be repaired at much cheaper rates. Players can now create a 'Repair Patch' that will partially repair their T92 Sirenic and Tectonic armours.
* The following materials are required for an Elite Sirenic repair patch:
- 7x ancient scales
- 1x sirenic scale
- 2x winterwold wool
- 2x black stone hearts
* The following materials are required for an Elite Tectonic repair patch:
- 7x draconic energy
- 1x tectonic energy
- 2x summerdown wool
- 2x black stone hearts
* Fully repairing armour will require:
- 2x repair patches for a helm
- 6x repair patches for a body
- 4x repair patches for legs
Additionally, if an armour piece is augmented, each repair patch will require 6x divine charges.
* Following the repair changes, the creation of T92 Elite armours now includes new 'praesulic essences' similar to those required for Masterwork armour.
- Praesulic essence has been split into praesulic essence (melee), praesulic essence (ranged) and praesulic essence (magic).
- 10x praesulic essence (ranged) will be required for a full set of Elite Sirenic.
- 10x praesulic essence (magic) will be required for a full set of Elite Tectonic.
- These praesulic essences can be acquired by breaking down Pernix, Virtus and Torva gear at the Dragonkin Forge for Ranged, Magic and Melee essence respectively.
* It's now possible to upgrade augmented T90 Sirenic and Tectonic armour to T92 as long as they are at 95% degradation or above. This includes dyed armour.
- To upgrade augmented armours, right-click/long-press on ancient scales or draconic energy and 'use' them on the armours.
* Degrade-to-dust armours (T90 & T92) will now drop the correct amount of their primary ingredient, relative to charge remaining, when you are killed in the Wilderness.
* A tooltip has been added to the Elite Armours explaining their set effect, which negates degradation in Elite Dungeons.
* When repairing armours, the degradation state is now shown at two decimal places for accuracy.
* Messaging when attempting to use an Augmentor on degrade-to-dust armours is now more descriptive.
* Using a repair patch on fully-charged, but previously worn, T92 armour pieces can 'overcharge' them back to a new tradeable state.
* When making T90 and T92 Ranged or Magic armour, the Make-x screen will now default to a quantity of one, to avoid accidentally making too many copies of one equipment piece.
* Fixed various inconsistencies with using T90/92 ingredients on each other. All of them should now prompt a Make-x interface if they are used to create the same item.
Tradeable Super Prayer Potions
Repair patches aren’t the only way the Ninja Team are saving you money this week – they’ve also made it possible to buy and sell Super Prayer potions on the Grand Exchange. No more wasting time and resources to mix them up yourself!
All 1-4 dose vials and 6-dose flasks can now be traded freely on the Grand Exchange. And because they’re tradeable, you can also ask other players to make them for you – or offer your own potion-mixing services.
New Potion Decanting Interface
On the subject of potions, those of you who’ve visited War’s Retreat will know that the big man is something of a mixologist, with his own Potion Decanting interface that’s a bit more intuitive than the usual one.
The Ninja Team have persuaded him to share it with potion decanting NPCs all over the game, making the whole process quicker and easier.
Wicked Hood Update
Lastly, the Ninja Team have turned their attention to the Wicked Hood and its Runecrafting capabilities. Previously, it was quite complex to use, with a limit on teleports and confusing option names. In this update, that’s all been made simpler.
You can now withdraw runes faster and make multiple sets of runes at once. There’s also a handy new ‘Configure’ option, which will help you manage your runes better. Oh, and we’ve boosted the teleport cap, just to make things fair.
you will also be able to get the cheapest RS3 gold for sale on RS3gold.com. In addition, you can always enjoy RS gold from us with high security and fast delivery.